Donic Waldner World Champion 89
Waldner World Champion 89 Blade
TOP WORKMANSHIP MADE IN GERMANY!
Three blades dedicated to the Swedish legends Jan-Ove Waldner, Jörgen Persson and Michael Appelgren. Produced exclusively for DONIC – in Germany, where the golden era of the Swedish team began in 1989 at the World Championships in Dortmund when they secured a historic 5–0 win in the final against China. Blades that have been made by experts, with maximum precision and cutting-edge technology – a fitting reflection of how t
To check out our professional bat range CLICK HERE
Also in this range
- Donic Waldner World Champion 89 Blade
- control: 8
- speed: 9+
- elasticity : nearly stiff
- weight: 85
- layers: 7
- Characteristics: OFF, OFF -
- Offensive players looking for a high level of control.
- Fast, excellent feel, controlled.
- Technology: 7 plies made of kiri (core ply), carbon fleece Zylon (2+4), spruce (3+5) and spruce (1+7, outer ply)
Add Your Review
Reviews of Waldner World Champion 89
Topspin Sports - Sets you up for success
Professional Table Tennis Equipment Supplier