Donic Persson PowerPlay
Donic Persson Powerplay
Jörgen Persson won the World Championships and European Championships in men’s singles with this blade (in the normal version). This was one of the first blades in which a special anti-vibration film was used. By current standards this is a moderately offensive blade made in Sweden and available in three versions: normal, Senso V1 and V2.
To check out our professional bat range CLICK HERE
- Donic Persson Powerplay
- control: 6+
- speed: 8+
- elasticity : nearly stiff
- weight: 90
- layers: 7
- Characteristics: OFF, OFF-
- For offensive players that want good ball feedback.
- Dynamic, hard, direct and with good ball feedback.
- Technology: 7 veneers made of abachi (core veneer), abachi (2+4), anti-vibration film (3+5) and koto (1+7, outer veneer), with a special damping film.
Add Your Review
Reviews of Persson PowerPlay
We've not yet got any reviews of this product. Would you like to write one for us?
Topspin Sports - Sets you up for success
Professional Table Tennis Equipment Supplier