Donic Spike P1
Spike P1 is a classic defensive pimpled rubber designed for the ambitious, technically advanced defender.
The ribbed pimpled top surface makes possible a vast array of variations of play and extreme backspin.
Even when a thinner sponge is used, the defender has the ability to vary the degree of spin up to maximum rotation.
This rubber has been developed in close association with WANG XI, a top player with TTC Fulda-Maberzell and one of the world’s best defenders.
- DONIC Spike P1 Table Tennis Pimpled Rubber
- Sponge hardness: medium
- Top surface: long pimples
- Sponge: ox (without sponge), 0,3 – 0,6mm, 1,0 – 1,3mm
- Characteristics: elastic pimple rubber mixture
- for extreme backspin
- Recommended for the classic defender who also likes to attack when given the opportunity!
Along with your choice of table tennis blade your choice of table tennis rubber determines the playing characteristics of your bat. There is a vast selection of table tennis rubbers available on the market and below are some of the factors that may be worth considering before choosing your table tennis rubbers
Add Your Review
Reviews of Spike P1
We've not yet got any reviews of this product. Would you like to write one for us?
Topspin Sports - Sets you up for success
Professional Table Tennis Equipment Supplier