Donic Bluegrip V1
Donic Bluegrip V1 Table Tennis Rubber
DONIC presents an exciting rubber innovation: The answer to the plastic ball loss of rotation conundrum!
BlueGrip is the first rubber sheet which has a Chinese style sticky top sheet in combination with a sponge with inbuilt speed glue effect. BlueGrip combines the best of two worlds. BlueGrip V1 is recommended for topspin players who prefer to play with their forehand and also for combination bat and defensive players who occasionally like to attack.
- Donic Bluegrip V1 Table Tennis Rubber
- Hardness: Hard - 50 degrees
- Rubber Sheet - Sticky Elastic
- Characteristics: OFF, OFF +, OFF -
- Control: 6
- Speed: 10
- Spin: 11+
- Recommended for topspin players who like to attack with their forehand and also combination bat and defensive players who like to occasionally counter loop.
Along with your choice of table tennis blade your choice of table tennis rubber determines the playing characteristics of your bat. There is a vast selection of table tennis rubbers available on the market and below are some of the factors that may be worth considering before choosing your table tennis rubbers
Add Your Review
Reviews of Bluegrip V1
We've not yet got any reviews of this product. Would you like to write one for us?
Topspin Sports - Sets you up for success
Professional Table Tennis Equipment Supplier